Seven bodies found after Chinese tour bus plunges into frozen lake in Russia’s Siberia

  • World
  • February 20, 2026
  • No Comment
  • 3

One ⁠of the Chinese tourists who had been on the bus managed to ​escape, Irkutsk ‌regional Governor Igor Kobzev said on the Telegram app, and the region’s prosecutor’s office said ‌a criminal case had been ​opened over the incident

Related post

Allahabad High Court terms U.P. police’s FIRs ‘borrowed from movies scripts,’ gives relief to the accused

Allahabad High Court terms U.P. police’s FIRs ‘borrowed from…

Expressing serious concern over the manner in which an FIR was drafted by the Bahraich police, the Division Bench pointed out…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *